The CSHL Archives offers a number of services to assist researchers utilizing our collections. These services include:
- Providing on-site access to our collections (by appointment only).
- Providing access to our materials online via our Digital Collections Database.
- Copying or scanning material that is currently unavailable online.*
- Answering general reference questions regarding our collections.
- Conducting in-depth topical research using material from our collections.*
- Working with scholars to promote their work by organizing presentations to the scientific community here at CSHL.
Additionally, we manage the rights to the images in our collections and can work with publishers to secure permission for reproductions.*
* For associated fees please see our Archives Reproduction Fee Schedule.